Sunday, December 27, 2009

 

What do you say to a girl who is being female?

I am about to reactivate this blog. However I would like to point out it is to soothe the ego of a friend of mine, who might be under the illusion that she is moti. I say may because she might be sensible enough to see through my chatter. In case she doesnt though, and to be clear, I think she is, well, very pretty. There. You reading this Misbah (aka bodyguard) - please dont come and beat me up. Pretty please.

However that raises the bigger question. What do you say to someone who you think is actually gaining weight? Do you try to gently hint to them? Can you be honest? Can you perhaps make constructive criticism?

If you read the above and go "Hmmm" in your head - HA! There is no right way. After 30 seconds of deep intense thought, here is the solution - STOP THINKING. You WONT win. EVER. Just let someone else do the job.

Its a difficult world :(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?