Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

You will never get away with this!

Hello everyone!

Wow so my first day at work. I am officially a grownup now (as those on my msn would also know). Its crazy! 18 years ago, I entered primary……………sooo long ago.

Hell this is what I looked like 18 years ago (I am the dude on the right) I want to be that again!!



Anyways, the first day of work was a bit of an anticlimax – lots of forms to fill! Mobile, email, passcard, the works. I did get a company laptop though :-) LOL. I am amused easily.

Unfortunately though, the rest of my workmates are over 25. The other new starters only arrive here on 15 September, so that leaves a looooong time before I start doing anything fun. Till then, its TV, books and the occasional walk around the town.

Rijswijk is amazing. If I was 40, had a wife and kids and my biggest worry was about the double chin I was starting to acquire. However, given how young and energetic I am, it’s a little bit boring. However all the new starters will arrive in 10 days time, so its not that long before I am back to my usual antics of singing Aladdin and retelling really funny jokes badly (or is that really bad jukes funnily?)

I also discovered YouTube on the internet, and have spent countless hours reminiscing on all the clips I have found. I thought I would take a walkback in time, and listen in to some old favorites – Captain Planet, Centurions, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, Danger Mouse, Power Rangers. Yay !!!!!! I like cartoons. Especially the corny corny lines! Speaking of corny, do any of you remember BATMAN & ROBIN – the TV series? You know, POW!, CRASH!, BAM! WHAM!, etc etc :-)

I have also decided to expand the number of songs I can sing – add on “I can show you the world” and “Under the sea”. Happy days.

Comments:
Wow, what a repertoire! I'll bet you'd make a good Sebastian, though I'd be more interested to hear your rendition of Princess Jasmine in the other one! :P

And are you saying you're not worried about the double chin you're already acquiring...? :P j/p!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?