Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Busted!

So the funniest thing in the world happened today. I talk a lot (bet you are going to all go "nawwww really?!?") and I was meeting a couple of new people for the first time in the hotel bar....

[yes I was bored, I basically wandered up to this group of complete strangers and started talking to them....]

So anyways, we are getting along great, when this new dude arrives (new to me, the others did know him) and I launch into "Hi, I'm Waz, whats your name, where you from? Are you a new starter" etc etc. I then hear giggles behind...

So I like to ask questions. Not a bad thing right? Well, maybe. Turns out, everyone is amused at my ability to ask 20 questions on the trot.......... and I thought that would be kind of normal...but no. I am now “database guy” since I know everyones past. Embarrassing or what! :S

But I am now close to finishing my first week in the Netherlands, have worked for a grand total of 3 days. Scary. The first day already seems like a lifetime ago! I am now up to my ears in training packages, most of which are designed around IT – how to use a computer (they even show me how to turn one on!), and so on and so forth. Riveting stuff. And I get paid for this! :-)

I also saw a recap of some the more amusing conversations I have had on Ms Purples blog. I think the msn food fight was the most fun I have had on msn…….. trust me, they are awesomely cool.

And as I write this, I am also watching this really really old Jackie Chan movie … I don’t know the name but its wicked….its got cars crashing everywhere and Mr Chan doing some insane stunts on a motor cross bike (you know the ones with lots of suspension and no saddle used in insane stunts)……wow so much fun!!!

Comments:
Is that your superhero power? And there I was thinking you were Sir Talk-a-lot or something.....

And YAY food fights!! Lol... You figured in a fair few of the amusing convos, but I must say the food fight is one of the best.... :)

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?