Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

of all the bizarre things.....

the street my hotel is on is called the GranD Winston Churhillaan. How wierd and random is that? Not to mention that my hotel is called the Grand Winston, and they have this massive 2 floor high picture of the old man. Distinctly odd.

And so I am here on my second day in this hotel. Riveting stuff. Although I must admit my language has imporved no end. No more "Thanks". No sirree, its now all "Thank You". Similarly, all the "hi!"s are gone and now are "Hello." I am all grown up way too quickly. Though most of you might enjoy this new me. Pity we will have to wait awhile before we meet.

PS for those of you who did not guess, I was talking about Winston Churchill.

thought of the day.

life has to be a little bit nuts. otherwise it would feel like a bunch of thursdays strung out together.

Comments:
Re: your first paragraph, woohoo!!! Even College doesn't have that big a picture of the dude. Awesome.

And as for the 2nd para...does that mean you don't say "hey there!" anymore? ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?